Cronin, Bisson & Zalinsky, P.C. provides a small firm advocacy alternative, delivering the highest quality legal work performed in a responsive and cost effective way. We handle a wide array of civil disputes for individuals and businesses, working closely with clients and tailoring our representation to your needs and to the situation. Our goal is to achieve your objectives in a prompt and efficient manner to minimize time and expense. We are committed to strong client relationships, attention to detail, and professional and effective action delivered on behalf of our clients.
We have more than 85 combined years of litigation experience trying cases to verdict or decision, and in resolving disputes through successful direct negotiation, mediation and arbitration. Our attorneys are licensed to practice law in the state and federal trial and appellate courts of New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine.
Representative civil practice engagements include:
- Abutter, Homeowner and Condominium Association Disputes
- Bad Faith Conduct causing loss
- Borrower / Lender Liability
- Business Split Ups and Shareholder/Officer/Director Issues and Disputes
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Construction Disputes / Mechanics Liens
- Covenants Not to Compete – Non-solicitation Covenants
- Employment Disputes
- Foreclosure Disputes
- Insurance Coverage Litigation – Fire & Water Damage Loss
- Personal Injury
- Ponzi Scheme Victim Rights
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practice
- Will Contests and Disputes
- Wrongful Death
We are proud of our commitment to client advocacy and high ethical standards in the practice of law.